T&C’s Golden Ticket
By entering this competition (the “Golden Ticket”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on www.firedesignsolutions.com, twitter.com/fds_firedesign and linkedin.com/company/fire-design-solutions sites form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is FDS Contracting of 152 London Rd, Dartford, Greenhithe DA9 9JW. (the “Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all UK residents of 18 or over.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- There is one prize to be won
- The prize is a Five Supercar Thrill plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo
- The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The competition is open from 0900 20 May 2016 to 2359 31 August 2019 (‘the Competition Period”)
- To enter the Competition participants must request a physical copy of the FDS brochure and draw the golden ticket. Once the Golden ticket is drawn they must send receipt of the ticket by way of the 5 digit code on the ticket to email@example.com.
- The winner will be the person who finds a ‘Golden Ticket’ in their copy of the FDS brochure
- The ticket will clearly display contact details and instructions for the winner to claim their prize.
- Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- The winner will be announced up to seven days after the competition end date. Details of the winner, including their name, will be published on the following websites: www.firedesignsolutions.com, twitter.com/fds_firedesign and linkedin.com/company/fire-design-solutions
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and companies of employment of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, mis-routed, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.